Monday, April 26, 2010

18 Days Till Final Judgment...

Well, tonight's weigh-in was interesting all the way around. I don't know what Tanner did - I was probably talking to someone. I went next, and after a week of being UP, I ended up down 1.6 pounds. I'm hoping PHC has something up their sleeve for me. I'll get to what I need to lose in a minute. Tim lost whatever he needed to lose to join us in the 100-lb club. Ashlee dropped 4.something, Lisa and Bronnie both dropped enough to get below the 200-lb mark. Chuck lost 3, Tammy lost a couple, and I don't know what Colin did. Nandy was up .8 and not very happy; Laycee was down, but only by 1.8. She closed the gap some between her and Nandy, but she was looking for more. She worked very hard this week, from what I understand. Sometimes it works that way...
 
Now, for me and the task before me: I currently officially weigh 211.8 pounds. I am about 6 pounds away from breaking the 40% of weight lost; I'm 9 pounds away from hitting the 140 I wanted to lose; and I am 11.9 pounds away from my ultimate goal of breaking the 200-lb mark.
 
11.9 pounds - that's all that stands between me and hitting every one of my goals. 11.9 pounds is the task... an 18-day span is the enemy.
 
It's ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Augusta, Georgia
I am privileged to serve as associate pastor of Lumpkin Road Baptist Church in Augusta, Georgia. I have been married to my wife, Brenda, for 22 years, and have two children, ages 20 and 18. I won the 2010 Augusta's Biggest Loser contest with a record-setting 41.83% weight loss, from 342 lbs to 199 lbs in 6 months.