Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Tuesday Evening...

Well, I wasn't thrilled about Monday night's weigh-in (2.4 pounds), but there have been other things today to be pleased with. This morning I ran my mile in my fastest time yet - nine minutes, seventeen seconds. I got measured at PHC today, and I have lost 13 inches in my waist since I began the competition. I'm still in the lead for another week. So I guess things could be worse, huh? I'm already working very hard on next week's loss - hoping for a really BIG one!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Augusta, Georgia
I am privileged to serve as associate pastor of Lumpkin Road Baptist Church in Augusta, Georgia. I have been married to my wife, Brenda, for 22 years, and have two children, ages 20 and 18. I won the 2010 Augusta's Biggest Loser contest with a record-setting 41.83% weight loss, from 342 lbs to 199 lbs in 6 months.