Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Almost at 100...


This is the chart I have kept in my office ever since week one of Augusta's Biggest Loser. Every square represents one pound that I need to lose; every week, I record my weekly loss in a different color. I don't color in a weight until I am down to, or past, that number. I am at 244.0, so I have filled in the "244" block. The "242" block represents 100 pounds gone, so I highlighted that one as an interim goal. In a few weeks, when I have colored in every block, I will have hit my much-publicized goal of 140 pounds lost. If I hit it before the end of the competition, I will keep going!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Augusta, Georgia
I am privileged to serve as associate pastor of Lumpkin Road Baptist Church in Augusta, Georgia. I have been married to my wife, Brenda, for 22 years, and have two children, ages 20 and 18. I won the 2010 Augusta's Biggest Loser contest with a record-setting 41.83% weight loss, from 342 lbs to 199 lbs in 6 months.