Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Rough Start...

Sunday, I did very well. I ate my eggs and my grilled chicken, and munched on raw veggies at our church chili supper. The good news is, in the ensuing 4 days, I am down 7 pounds. The bad news is, I lost it largely because I have been sick since Sunday night. So I'm not really posting anything until this passes. I'm not eating too badly, but not really considering it as "weight loss". When I'm better, I will simply log a new starting weight, and go from there. I haven't given up or anything, just an involuntary pause.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Augusta, Georgia
I am privileged to serve as associate pastor of Lumpkin Road Baptist Church in Augusta, Georgia. I have been married to my wife, Brenda, for 22 years, and have two children, ages 20 and 18. I won the 2010 Augusta's Biggest Loser contest with a record-setting 41.83% weight loss, from 342 lbs to 199 lbs in 6 months.