Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rough Start

Last Tuesday, I posted my weight of 259 pounds. On Thursday, I started feeling sick, and that sick feeling lasted all the way through the weekend. While I wasn't feeling well, I didn't work very hard on my eating plan, and defaulted to "easy" food. Sunday morning I got on the scale, and it read 266 -- a seven-pound gain over 5 days. Not what I was hoping for, obviously. Since Sunday, I have been very careful, and am back down to 259.

Exercise-wise, on Monday I started running again, building towards an eight-minute mile. This morning, I did intervals of running and walking, with my last "run" interval at 9.0 mph on the treadmill.

Because of my setback over the weekend, I'm now 2 pounds behind on my goal. 255 would look really good next Tuesday....

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Augusta, Georgia
I am privileged to serve as associate pastor of Lumpkin Road Baptist Church in Augusta, Georgia. I have been married to my wife, Brenda, for 22 years, and have two children, ages 20 and 18. I won the 2010 Augusta's Biggest Loser contest with a record-setting 41.83% weight loss, from 342 lbs to 199 lbs in 6 months.